to the club.
Hoxton House offers the chance to
step back, to recharge, or even to slip away from the action. You’ll enjoy the tranquillity of Regent’s Canal or the greenery of Shoreditch Park. And you can circulate, freely, around the capital: it’s a 40-minute journey to the West End and a pleasant stroll to the City.
With only 30 homes available, we’re
not simply building apartments. We’re building a community of likeminded residents: people who live and breathe city life, and who will inspire one another with their local knowledge and diverse outlooks.
We offer one, two or three-bed modern apartments, crafted for people who recognise good design. From our base in London’s celebrated East End, we can connect you to the energy, the innovation and the art that put Hoxton on any global map of hip hangouts.
Labour and Wait
A well curated selection of utilitarian homewares and gifts makes Labour and Wait one of the coolest hardware stores in the world. Luggage from Japan, work jackets from France and even tomato seeds from Portugal compete for your attention. These are aesthetically-pleasing products which have transcended local tastes.
Some of the world’s most admired and inventive restaurants are also conveniently located, including The Clove Club and Lyle’s, both included in the World’s 50 Best Restaurants list.
Columbia Road Flower Market
A perfect weekend here entails a trip to Columbia Road. It’s a typically Victorian East London street which blooms on Sunday with London’s finest flower market. Find your perfect bouquet, a leafy plant for your new flat, or just watch the world go by.
This is where Hoxton’s fashion crowd comes to sell its wares. The result is a happening row of boutiques, coffee shops, eateries and concept stores. Rock up for labels like Folk, Labo and Nudie Jeans, and stay for a long lunch.
George & Vulture
There’s been an inn on this site in some shape or form since the 1100s – and in fact, this boozer was a regular haunt for Charles Dickens, who featured it prominently in The Pickwick Papers. With its traditional, high- ceilinged wooden interiors and sourdough pizzas served up from the kitchen, it’s the perfect pub for locals.
With its ubiquitously chintzy trattoria-
style decor and plant-covered sunshine yellow frontage, Gloria is one of the city’s most charming spots. Larger-than-life and brimming with Italian hospitality, there’s nowhere better to while away the hours with friends, aperitivo and food.
London’s East End has become such a lively and well-served neighbourhood that you may rarely feel the need to leave. But Hoxton House is well connected to the rest of the city, by bus, train (underground or overground), bike or cab.
DESIGN & DETAIL
Meticulous attention to detail is certain to catch your eye in the 30 apartments at Hoxton House. Our architects have designed the public areas and private spaces with equal care. And because city living can come with pressures, each home is designed to offset the tensions that modern life can cause.
Floor plans maximise space and are intuitive to navigate. High- end, luxurious touches feature throughout and make returning at the end of each day feel as special as the Hoxton address.
Computer generated images are intended for illustrative purposes and should be treated as general guidance only.
- Kahrs Oak Shore Ultra Matt Lacquer engineered wooden flooring throughout (apart from bathrooms).
- Walls and ceilings are painted in neutral contemporary colours.
- All joinery is primed and decorated with an eggshell finish.
- Internal solid core doors with modern brushed stainless steel handles.
- Brushed stainless steel light switches and electric sockets (where visible).
- Double glazed windows with a mixture of sliding and single leaf doors to external areas.
- Italian designer kitchens featuring a combination of matt grey
and timber kitchen units with handle-less cupboards and drawers.
- Cerim Gray Lace porcelain splashbacks.
- Built in Siemens appliances comprising electric oven, microwave, cooker hood and induction hob.
- Fully integrated Siemens fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer*
- Integrated wine cooler.
- Undermounted 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink integrated into worktop with drainer grooves, together with contemporary mixer tap.
- Waste disposal system.
- Corian worktops and upstands.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 to have full height, built-in Dall’Agnese wardrobes in white matt finish.
- Mirror cabinet with shaver socket.
- Semi-recessed basin with modern chrome mixer tap.
- Contemporary wall-hung WC with concealed cistern, chrome flush push plate and soft close seat and cover.
- Glass bath and shower screens.
- Chrome thermostatic mixer.
- Fixed chrome shower head and handheld hose in baths and showers.
- Electric chrome towel radiator.
- Discreet extractor fan.
- 60x60cm Cerim Grey Limestone tiles to floors and walls**.
- Metal balustrading to balconies and privacy screening to terraces.
- Architectural lighting.
* Washer-dryers in apartment types 1, 2 and 4 are freestanding in storage cupboards. ** The door wall will be painted.
Heating and Electrics
- Underfloor heating and hot water powered by communal gas-fired boilers.
- Recessed adjustable LED downlights.
- Generous supply of power points, USB sockets, telephone points and TV/FM points throughout.
- SkyQ points to living rooms and bedrooms.
- Hyperoptic and BT superfast broadband connection (subject to subscription).
- CAT 5 cabling to receptions and bedrooms.
- Video entry phone system.
- CCTV cameras are installed at key positions around the development.
- Security fob access for residents.
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors.
- Fused spur to service cupboards to allow for future security alarm installation by owner.
- Lifts to serve apartments.
- Architectural lighting.
- Floor tiles to entrance hall and lifts, carpet elsewhere.
- Cycle parking provided at Basement level.
- Landscaped communal roof terrace at 4th floor level.
- Photovoltaic panels to generate electricity.
- Green roofs to promote biodiversity.
- Blue roofs to aid Sustainable Urban Drainage.
- All apartments offer high levels of insulation and air tightness.
- All elements of the development are compliant with relevant building and fire regulations.
- All apartments are covered by a 10 year ICW warranty against structural defects.
- 250 years (approximately).
Register below for more information